Sunday, January 30, 2011

Smith Family

On one of my trips to Kansas City this past July the Smith family had me over to photograph there two little guys! They had a great wooded area they picked out right behind their house.  It was a beautiful sunny day out so the shade worked perfectly.   We also took a bunch of the boys inside their house.  It always works wonders when I photograph kiddos in their own environment.  I just love it because they show me all their cool toys and they are so proud!

Big brother Tyler isn't he handsome?
 Look at those cheeks, blue eyes, and amazing smile!

Tyler was so funny he just laughed and laughed!!  I love this one.
Mr. Bradyman doing soooo BIG! :)
The entire lovely family!  Thanks Smith family for sharing your boys with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment